Composite teeth bonding is a cosmetic dental procedure that involves using a tooth-colored composite resin material to repair or enhance the appearance of teeth. It can be used to fix various dental imperfections, such as chipped, cracked, or discolored teeth, as well as to close gaps between teeth or to reshape teeth for a more symmetrical and attractive smile.
The procedure typically involves the following steps:
- Preparation: The dentist will clean and prepare the affected tooth or teeth for bonding.
- Bonding: The dentist will apply a bonding agent to the tooth’s surface, which helps the composite resin material adhere to the tooth.
- Layering: The dentist will apply the composite resin material in layers, shaping and sculpting it to achieve the desired size and shape.
- Curing: The composite resin material is hardened using a special light or laser.
- Polishing: The dentist will polish the tooth to blend the composite material with the surrounding teeth, creating a natural-looking and aesthetically pleasing result.
Composite teeth bonding London is a relatively quick and minimally invasive cosmetic dental procedure, typically completed in a single visit. The results of composite bonding can last for several years with proper care and maintenance, making it a popular choice for patients looking to enhance the appearance of their smiles.
The cost of composite bonding can vary depending on several factors, such as the number of teeth being treated, the complexity of the case, and the location of the dental practice. In Camden and London, the cost of composite bonding typically ranges from £150 to £400 per tooth.
It’s important to note that this is just an estimated range and the actual cost may vary depending on individual circumstances. Additionally, some dental practices may offer financing options or payment plans to make the treatment more affordable for their patients.
It’s recommended to schedule a consultation with a dentist to discuss your specific needs and receive an accurate cost estimate for composite bonding in Camden or London.